Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, January 30, 2012

day twenty-three

i have been quite neglectful of my photo a day challenge. let it recommence! 
i really want these...
my friend/coworker c got this little clutch for me! 
she is my favorite :)
thank you c!!!
i heart yellow!
shirt & necklace: f21, pants: lc for kohl's, shoes: target, bracelet: my mom's, wallet: gift

happy monday everyone! 
coming up on this little blog...
a giveaway! 
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. thank you for the follow and comment on my blog! I love that bag!

    Amelia xx

    http://wearableartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pair of Toms SO bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clutch is absolutely fabulous!You are lucky to have such good friends :) I'm following you, return love back maybe?
    xo Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want those shoes too Megan! Look so playful because of the variety of colors. And the clutch is very pretty. :) btw, i have included your blog to my blog community which means i'm gonna visit your blog often... :) [see blogroll tab]

    welcome to my community! :)
    xo Cherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, cherry! i am so excited!!

      Delete
  5. Those Toms are so cute! Love all the colors xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! that shirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are the cutest. love that clutch!

    ReplyDelete