Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, November 17, 2014

decisions, decisions

with my recent move, 
i somehow managed to lose both pairs of glasses i own. 
thus, for the past two months, i have gone without. 
and let me tell you,
there are days i question my vision, 
my ability to read, 
and my overall sanity. 
what was i thinking waiting this long to replace them?
and then, two letters came to mind: WP.
^^^ warby parker ^^^

i decided to take advantage of WP's free at home try-on.
i chose my five favorite frames, 
and three days later, the frames were in my mailbox.
the process is free, quick, and simple! 

the only difficult part is deciding which pair of eyeglasses i want to order.
and for that, i need your help.
^^^ a, b or c? ^^^

when choosing which frames to order online, option c 
(pictured above) was my favorite. 
however, in person, the majority of my family and friends prefer both a and b.

what's your vote?
let me know in the comments below!
xoxo.







No comments:

Post a Comment