Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, October 28, 2011

turning over a new leaf

i apologize for my rant below... i suppose that is fairly typical - get extremely worked up one moment, and back to normal the next. today is a very special day because:

1. it is friday. happy friday everyone!
2. in a few hours, i will be leaving to visit m!
3. my favorite coworker, c, brought me this:
yummy coffee and a treat
4. i wore the red jeans - i love them!
5. my mama is taking me to the airport tonight. fingers crossed she brings bailey in the car! i haven't seen that little wiener dog in almost two weeks!! (shame on me...)

have a great weekend everyone! i have a special guest post planned for you while i'm gone :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm offended, I thought I was your favorite... well i better be second favorite then lol hope youre having fun in SD sun!!!

    ReplyDelete