Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, March 9, 2012

stronger

kelly clarkson, you are an "i've been broken up with" song genius.


what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
stand a little taller
doesn't mean i'm lonely when i'm alone
what doesn't kill you makes a fighter
footsteps even lighter
doesn't mean i'm over 'cause you're gone


love love love this song :)
(even if i may or may not be feeling stronger)


i had quite a productive, but fun day today.
...i let myself sleep in since i did not have to work early
...i treated myself to a manicure... and maybe some new sweats to wear while babysitting
...i had quite a bit of ice cream
...i went to zumba with c 
...i watched the sweetest little guy ever, and only set him down for 20 minutes while he napped
(for all of 20 minutes, but that was long enough for me!)
the aforementioned baby's mama brought me a treat.
i love her.
snacks for my adventure tomorrow with a few of the girlfriends.
i had my fake nails ripped off, and this is what was underneath.
i am a horrid nail/cuticle biter.
this picture shall now serve as inspiration and proof that
 non-chewed nails/non-bleeding cuticles are possible (for me) -
this has not been the case since i grew teeth. 

hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
i will be back with pictures from my thrifting adventure tomorrow,
and "stronger" still stuck in my head.
...and most likely a food baby because i am about to tear open those chocolate chip cookies. 
xoxo.



12 comments:

  1. "i've been broken up with" music definitely can help you feel better instead of all that "im so in love with this person" music.
    I am still trying to get over being broken up with...I like to listen to this.

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-will-be-strong-when-love-is-gone.html

    Easier said than done.
    Keep smiling :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the kind comment :) being broken up with is horrible :( kelly clarkson, girlfriends, and treats have been helping! i wish i could come over and give you a big hug!!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, Kelly Clarkson writes some REALLY good break-up music - Hello, Since You've Been Gone? You ARE stronger : ) Enjoy your fun weekend and yummy treats ; )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. since you've been gone is the best!! thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Such a great song! Your nails look great. I paint mine daily because it prevents me from biting them. They make nail polish that tastes bad too ... maybe that'll help? Enjoy your weekend pretty lady :)

    Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i need to do the same! no more nail biting :)

      Delete
  4. Ooooh!! Just from the lyrics I think I could really like and relate to Kelly Clarkson's song! :) Cute post! :) Thanks for this!

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely comment! i just took a peak at your blog, and you have a new follower :)

      Delete
  5. What a perfect day :) mmm, all that food!!
    Oh, I really love all Kelly Clarkson her songs!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love her, too! so much food haha

      Delete
  6. I have the same nail biting problem - I tell myself every day I need to stop....But I think this time I actually am making progress. woohoo!

    http://crescendoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's amazing! it is so addicting! i swear i have tried everything! hopefully this time will work :)

      Delete