Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, March 11, 2012

a thrifting adventure

yesterday i had the pleasure of driving to anacortes, washington with a few girlfriends. we drove up, visited several lovely antique shops, shopped, and had lunch. as i am new to the world of thrifting, sharing the day with fellow thrifters was an adventure! it was so much fun to look around and find some new pieces. i cannot wait to add them to my apartment.


here are a few pictures from the day :)
h & k
k & i
delicious vegetarian chili :)
a few of my purchases:
antique tray
dachshund statue
corner shelf
wallet
picture frame
antique map
"i love you to the moon and back" wall frame

i will be sure to show you what i do with these items when i finish! 
xoxo.


3 comments:

  1. Isn't thrifting the greatest? I go so much I swear I have an addiction!
    xo, Tori
    http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good finds! I love the picture frame!
    Can't wait to see what you are going to do with them.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love the dachshund statue! So jealous! :P

    - Felicity. x

    ReplyDelete