Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, March 12, 2012

24.

{ brownies are my favorite }
today this girl turns 24.
i had to sit there for a moment and think "wait... 23 or 24...?"
but alas, i am 24. 
i will be spending the day with a special little munchkin.
he is as sweet as can be, 
and we are going to lunch with my mom.
...i have a feeling she will be more excited to hold the baby
than she will be to spend the afternoon with me,
but who could blame her...?
sweater & boots: nordstrom, bird shirt & jeans: nordstrom rack, necklace: ann taylor loft

i hear the little baby -
...time to go! 
hope you all have a fabulous monday.
stay tuned for my handmade scarf giveaway later today :)
xoxo.



11 comments:

  1. Um excuuuuuse me.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope its filled with puppies and glitter and mass amounts of treats. Have the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you dear! i saw my puppy last night, and she gave me tons of kisses! i also gave her way too many treats :) now i am eating just as many!!

      Delete
  2. Eek! Happy Birthday Pretty Lady!!! I hope you have a fabulous day!

    Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birtday! How you get to eat lot's of brownies.
    Have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, daisy! i have already had one, but am contemplating eating another before i go out for cake/ice cream tonight :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday Girlfriend! I hope you have a fabulous calorie fille dday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so many treats, and i don't have to feel guilty :) thank you my dear!

      Delete
  5. Oh, belated happy birthday Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh darn I missed it but happy belated birthday beautiful! Hope it was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete