Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, December 16, 2011

repeat offender

has this week been especially tiring, or is it just me? today's outfit has more to do with comfort than fashion :) and i cannot get enough of my moccasins this week! minnetonka, i love you.
this is my dear friend/coworker, c!
she has the best style and sometimes let's me share her magnificent wardrobe :)
her outfit - dress: queen anne dispatch, sweater & scarf: gap, tights: horse shoe, boots: clarks, necklace: local craft show
my outfit - t-shirt, jeans & moccasins: nordstrom, sweater: f21
i am in love with these tights!

i am ready for the weekend to commence. i have a lot of christmas shopping to complete, a few girlfriends to see, sleep and baking to catch up on, a ton of reading to do, and a dance and ugly sweater party to attend :)

remember the little event i mentioned in my previous post to m? he bought a plane ticket today so he can attend with me as my date!!!!!!!!!!! maybe i will do kind posts directed towards him more often :) have a great weekend everyone! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment