Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, January 27, 2012

blogger game!

k, over at living in a mitten tagged me in this little blogger game! i am very excited to participate and send this along to some of my new blogging friends. and now...



the rules
1. you must post the rules (and link up with who tagged you)
2. post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post
3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged
4. tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. let them know you've tagged them!

11 facts about me
1. i am a nail biting addict
2. i have a mild obsession with baking (brownies are my favorite)
3. my dad and i used to eat coffee ice cream together when i was little, and i still love it
4. i hope to someday adopt a child 
5. i love frozen peas... by themselves, mixed with pasta, other vegetables, mac n cheese, or anything really
6. i clean to alleviate stress
7. i desperately want longer hair
8. i rarely watch movies because i get bored sitting for very long
9. mexican food is my favorite
10. i used to wake up and watch titanic every saturday morning
11. i would be perfectly happy spending the rest of my life playing with my very own daschund :)

questions from k
1. who was your favorite band/musician as a child?
jimmy buffet

2. what is your favorite restaurant?
azul - it is a southwestern restaurant in mill creek, washington
(m and i went here for our first date!)

3. if you could spend your life living in any other place, where would it be?
anywhere with warm weather and a lot of sunshine :)

4. your weirdest dream/nightmare included (finish the sentence):
forgetting about a class i was registered for and then failing it for lack of attendance
(i have been having a lot of strange school-related dreams; ironic because i am not currently in school. perhaps i sign that i need to go back?)

5. what do you think you will be like 30 years from now?
i hope to be a world traveler, have a fulfilling job, own a house, be a proud daschund owner, have my own family, live close to my parents and brother, and have the ability/means to visit all of the faraway girlfriends

6. who is your favorite celebrity?
emma stone

7. who is your least favorite celebrity?
i am not sure to be honest... 
maybe this is strange, but i don't really follow celebrity gossip

8. if you had to choose a totally different career path, what would it be?
i think i would like to own a boutique
i love clothes (a bit too much) and thoroughly enjoy picking out things for other people

9. what is your biggest fear?
birds! i am terrified of them for some reason. they scare me. and disgust me. 
i always fear one will land on me, poop on me, pluck my eyes out, etc. 
on a deeper level, my biggest fear is disappointing others (particularly, my parents)
i want them to be proud of me! 

10. one word that describes you
personable

11. what is your favorite thing about blogging?
blogging is my favorite new hobby :) it gives me something to look forward to
i love sharing stories and bits about my life with other people
and i love reading other people's blogs! 
i am so grateful for the individual's i have "met" via the blogging world :)

my questions for the bloggers i tagged
1. what is your biggest pet peeve?
2. what tv show are you embarrassed to admit that you watch?
3. what is your favorite childhood memory?
4. three words that describe you?
5. hamburger or hot dog?
6. what book did you last read?
7. what is your biggest accomplishment to date?
8. do you keep a journal? 
9. what picture of yourself is your favorite/the funniest? (feel free to post this)
10. where would you most like to travel?
11. stripes or polka dots?

bloggers i am tagging :)
i at queenb
s at smorgbord

8 comments:

  1. i loooooooooooooooove emma stone!!!

    thanks for linking up! i'm now following you! i had a tough time finding your followers widget at first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, hollie! i fixed the widget... hopefully it will be easier to find for future followers :) thank you for the suggestion! and oh my gosh, emma stone is wonderful!

      Delete
  2. hmm looks like a fun game! i found you on the link up at hollie takes notes. cute blog. i am a new follower.
    check out my blog
    -chelsea
    chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee ice cream is my favorite, too! I know I was really young when I first had it. I LOVED it, but hated coffee for the longest time.
    Thanks for passing this on! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mild obsession with brownies? me too, the chewier and the gooeyier the better! i don't like cakey brownies, they are no good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! chewy is the best :) i usually limit myself to one egg per mix (regardless of what it calls for). then they are EXTRA gooey!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE this! I will totally do it! :) xo

    Alyson
    www.crushingonclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, alyson! i cannot wait to see what you post :)

      Delete