Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, January 14, 2012

day ten

saturday, you have been very good to me :) sleeping in, pancakes for breakfast, a thrifting adventure, and a birthday dinner tonight with the girlfriends - i could not have asked for better.


getting to the little me
i was born in kansas city
my first word was "kitty"
i watched "the little mermaid" daily
i am the elder of my parents two children
i was called "the vegetable eater" at preschool because my favorite food was (and still is) peas
i wore the same minnie mouse dress/costume every day that it was clean


bottom left: a, middle: me, top right: c
(us in high school!!)

while i realize today's challenge is asking for a childhood picture of me, i seem to be having... ahem... technical difficulties with my picture messaging. thus, i am hoping a picture of (one of) my childhood room(s) will suffice. i was unable to download the picture my mama sent to me :( perhaps i can include it later in this month's challenge!? #photochallengefail. xoxo.

2 comments: