Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, January 16, 2012

day twelve

i stayed up way too late last night reading the final book of the hunger games trilogy. i absolutely cannot put it down! however, it made getting up to babysit at 6am this morning slightly difficult... whoops! 


my favorite picture from the birthday dinner i went to on saturday :)
i wish i had a better shot of k's outfit -
it was adorable!
i love this picture - it is from his trip home for thanksgiving
i sure do miss him :(

time to go see if a certain munchkin is up from her nap! happy monday (i hope you have the day off, too)! xoxo. 




6 comments:

  1. Meg, are you a nanny?! I was too for 5 1/2 years!!

    Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!!! only part-time, but i love it :) do you still babysit on the side? i use the $$ to help my shopping addiction hehe.

      it is great to have a bit extra when moving - which i know you are doing soon :)

      Delete
    2. Not really. I'm so swamped at work and my hours aren't really set. Some days I leave at 5 on the dot and others not until 8 pm. So it's hard.

      Delete
  2. Hunger Games = LOVE. I read the first two like a year and a half ago but i never got the last one when it came out because I was too poor at the time! I MUST get myself a copy ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can borrow mine, silly goose! but i understand if you want to purchase it sooner to read :) SO GOOD!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh that pink shirt is gorgeous!

    X Ine
    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete