Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, January 26, 2012

day twenty-two

i decided the modify "my reflection" today :)
i am thankful for my new blogging friends
i am thankful for coffee
i am thankful that i get to visit m in a few weeks
i am thankful for a rain jacket on days like today
i am thankful for red lipstick :)
i am thankful for loui for getting me to and from various places
i am thankful it is thursday
i am thankful for all of the delicious at treats trader joe's 
what are you thankful for?
{ oh my goodness. is my hair really that red?! }
shirt & pants: jcpenney, tank: nordstrom, shoes: macy's
i am also thankful for these phenomenal pants
$21 from jcpenney (and they feel like sweats!)

*thankful picture found here





8 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for a name twin that has a pretty fab blog :) .... such a cute post today!

    Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scrabble picture, very cute.
    Btw, if you were entering my giveaway,just add a reply to your comment with your email address =)
    thansk for returning the following =)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, claudia! i will do that :) anything for potentially free face products :)

      Delete
  3. I am so, sooo thankful for coffee, too. Cute shoes!!

    PS- I am tagging you in a post tomorrow, check it out and join in, if you'd like!

    http://livinginamitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the tag kylie! i had a lot of fun answering your questions :)

      Delete
  4. The back of that shirt is really unique.

    So good of you to be thankful. I am thankful for my family. They are a wonderful and tight bunch, and they always bring me back down to earth.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those flats!! Visiting from Hollie's FF :)

    ReplyDelete