Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, February 23, 2012

fur

this back and forth weather is driving my skin crazy.
it is sunny and relatively warm one day, and freezing the next.
the result? fur.
 (fur = excessively dry, peeling skin that gives the illusion of having a furry face)
to combat the fur, i have been using the following products:



1. olay moisturizing cream (eight dollars at target)
2. elizabeth arden hydrating face mask (eight dollars at tj maxx)
3. johnson's body care 24 hour lotion (six dollars at target)
4. l'occitane hand cream (gift)

my favorite of the above items is the face mask.
i am a face mask addict.
i am always looking for a mask to cure whatever skin woe i suffer from,
and the hydrating mask does wonders.
do you have any skin secrets? 
what are some of your favorite products?
xoxo.



7 comments:

  1. Girl, tell me about it! My hands get dry and cracked during winter. I loooove the Johnson's lotion because it just smells so amazing. There's a purple one - with lavender, I think, that also smells incredible.

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitely need to try the lavender lotion! i love the way the pink one smells, and it makes my skin baby soft :)

      Delete
  2. I am in constant search of the perfect moisturizer. I currently love olay regenerist and Fresh soy face cream :)

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have not heard of the fresh soy face cream! i need to try it!! thank you :)

      Delete
  3. I really like Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for the winter months, and their Moisture Surge for the summer. I love the Moisture Surge because it's not so "thick", but in the winter, my skin gets SOOO dry, I really need some heavy-duty stuff!
    I also love the Johnson's lotions. Definitely try the lavender! It smells like bedtime! :)

    ReplyDelete