Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, February 23, 2012

colorless

the theme of my outfit?
colorless.
while i cannot get enough of my colored jeans,
colored shoes,
brightly colored jewelry,
wearing grey and black is a nice change.
i also feel quite professional today :)
shirt & scarf: nordstrom, skirt: banana republic outlet, tights: kohl's, shoes: dsw
aside from these shoes (which were fifty dollars at dsw), 
this outfit was very inexpensive! 
i accidentally took my mom's nice black scarf,
leaving her with my cheap, tattered black one :)
scarf: free
tights: eight dollars
shirt: nine dollars
skirt: thirteen dollars
nothing like saving $$ :)
xoxo.



 { similar finds }

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit girl!!! So professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit!
    I'm so happy that I just found your blog, it's so lovely! Please keep it doing, it made me happy to browse trough your outfits and post archives! your bedroom makeover looks really great too!
    I'm a new follower! If you find some time, I'd be very happy if you visited my blog and even happier to have you as a new follower if you like it?
    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, girl!!
    You always look so cute!

    xo
    katie

    ReplyDelete