Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

hello awkward

hello there,
my name is megan,
and i am horrible at taking pictures.
here are two in which i look particularly ridiculous.
enjoy :)
haha the second picture cracks me up.
i look as though i tripped,
attempted to recover,
stand back up,
all while smiling for the camera.

outfit details
shirt: small store in sd, pants: nordstrom, boots: lucky brand, scarf: made by me (tutorial here)

see these leggings?
(sorry, you can only somewhat see them in the above pictures)
they are absolutely magnificent -
and they are technically workout pants.
workout pants to work?!
yes please!



{ similar finds }


14 comments:

  1. Hahaha, they are GOOD photo's.
    Just wondering, is that the scarf you made the other day? It's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daisy, yes! it is the spaghetti scarf. it is quick and easy :) you should make one!!

      Delete
  2. ha no worries the pictures are totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay, girl, you're still rocking that outfit! Love how your scarf came out! I've made one or two of those but haven't worn them lately! Let's just say I'm inspired now : )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jenn, you should wear them! i want to see! i am always looking for inspiration :)

      Delete
  4. argh!! I need those pants! I would love to wear comfy pants to work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you still look cute! : ) and I love the scarf - nice job! (and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog today - I appreciate it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! Ya, I usually only get one good shot when I take pictures. :P YOu look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so darn cute! love the glasses too, i don't need glasses but i'm always tempted to buy some cute fake ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pop of blue! And I totally feel awkward when posing for blog photos too..

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha - love the 2nd pic :) That shirt is so cute, and I love a good pair of leggings :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't posted and photos of myself on my blog yet, i just know i will look a fool! You look lovely though, but slightly funny on the second photo! hahaha xoxo

    ReplyDelete