Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, March 16, 2012

date day

today i had a day off. 
it was wonderful.
do not get me wrong, i love my new job,
and miss all the babies,
but a day to myself was necessary. 
i slept in, got my hair done (!!), and went to lunch with my former coworkers :)
i also got dressed in something other than sweatpants - 
while this may seem trivial, 
it was quite a feat for this girl (who now wears sweatpants daily).
we love our purple!
i miss seeing him everyday :(

remember yesterday when i mentioned the mowgli hair?
it is gone! 
gone, gone, gone!
i have to tell you this - 
my hair colorist is amazing.
i love her, and actually want to be her best friend hehe. 
so, if you are in need of new hair (and live in seattle),
you must see her! 
email me and i will give you her number :)
i will take a better photo tonight so you can see my new mane.
happy friday everyone! 
xoxo.



3 comments:

  1. ME-days are the healthiest days. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the purple pants girl! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took today off too! Sometimes you just need a day off to regroup. Glad you got to relax with a cute boy ;)

    Meg
    @missmegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete