Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 23, 2012

dress weather

alas, it is dress-wearing weather!
no tights necessary...
or down jackets...
seattle, sometimes i love you.

have you been to target recently?
their spring/summer apparel is magnificent.
the little dress i am wearing cost nineteen dollars :)
dress, chambray & sunglasses: target, shoes: toms
it is hard to believe that the weekend is over, and another week is upon us.
i spent the weekend with girlfriends,
walking the lake, 
watching a few new babes,
eating far too much ice cream,
and blowing my nose.
the wretched cold persists! 
i also love coughing constantly.
despite the juice, water, tea, medicine, and cough drops, it simply will not go away.
perhaps the sunshine will improve my disposition/illness :)
i am off to sit in the sun with my new jodi picoult book while baby naps.
xoxo.

10 comments:

  1. CUTE dress! Wasn't the weather this weekend just crazy awesome?!

    I have to avoid the Target clothing section at all costs right now, wayyyy too many cute spring items!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I'm so jealous of the weather over there :) nice!!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Jodi Picoult! I haven't read any of her recent books, but my friend and I got really into her back at the end of high school/beginning of college. I was just thinking that I need to read her new one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my first pair of TOM'S this weekend!! They are the crochet ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute are you! I love me some target, AND some dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I also love coughing constantly.." I've gotta say.. I bet you're lying. I bet you are.. i totally do.

    Feel better gosh dangitall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your dress - so cute!! and sounds like a great weekend! what book are you reading? I have read a few of her books and really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute little dress! Target has some great finds! And I don't think there's a thing as eating too much ice cream :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been in the 100's here in AZ, I feel like I can't wear anything but dresses and skirts because its just so hot. Hope you're feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that outfit, my dear! Hope you feel better soon! I hate colds that persist!!
    xo
    katie

    ReplyDelete