Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, April 27, 2012

a fun addition

...or perhaps i should say "a fun addiction"?
i saw these and knew they had to come home with me.
you can buy them, too! 
i hate to admit this, 
but this quote is very applicable to my life.
being honest counts for something, right?
however, i promise will try not to buy any more toms for a while.

happy friday!
xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. Cutest.TOMS.Ever.


    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that quote! I just bought my first pair of TOMs but haven't worn them yet.

    Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. meg, you must wear them! you will be an addict like me soon :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness. Those are super adorable. I can't wait to see what outfits you rock those with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOMs are so cute, especially the ones in your pic :) Hope you enjoy wearing them!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete