Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

me, myself, and i link party



this is an excellent opportunity to share with you more about me,
meet fellow bloggers, 
and find new blogs to follow. 

here are this week's questions:

1. what is your biggest phobia?


ornithophobia - fear of birds
...pathetic, i know. i am absolutely terrified of them.
atychiphobia - fear of failure
i especially fear disappointing my family. 

2. if you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?

this was my best friend's birthday two years ago.
it was a pretty special day because 1. we celebrated her, 
and 2. all of my closest friends were together.
i miss the days when we lived in the same place. 

3. if you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
hmm... i think i would be 18. oh to be a carefree college freshman - experiencing so many new and exciting things. your main responsibility is to get an education, both in and out of the classroom. though i look forward to where my college career will take me. 
that is something i have yet to experience! 

4. which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
i cannot think of anyone in particular...

5. what songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
"sooner or later" - mat kearney
"come monday" - jimmy buffet
"chasing cars" - snow patrol
"to be with you" - mr. big
"africa" - toto

*images found on google






2 comments:

  1. I definitely have a fear of birds too -- especially crows (I read somewhere that they have the ability to recognize/remember faces.. talk about creepy) and pigeons. Yuck!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up love! Loving your playlist :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete