Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, September 10, 2012

my first maxi skirt

 skirt & t-shirt: nordstrom, chambray: target, necklace: thrifted, moccasins: minnetonka
(please ignore my crooked necklace & very wrinkled shirt)

i love the look of maxi skirts,
yet i felt like my legs were too short to pull them off.
however, short legs or not, i am a huge fan.
i feel like i am wearing pajamas! 
i might need to invest in a few more...

a maxi skirt is also the perfect way to hide the yogurt covered animal cookies,
croissants,
barbecue sandwiches,
homemade pizza,
chocolate covered strawberries,
and cookies and cream gelato tom and i enjoyed this past weekend.
we took "being on vacation" to our full advantage and indulged in a few too many sweets.
back to the real world today.

happy monday!
xoxo.






1 comment:

  1. OoOoO I love that maxi and feel as I need wayyy more in my life as well :)

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete