Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

the rambler

dress: thrifted, leggings: macy's, boots: steve madden, bracelet: f21

1. three more days until christmas break!!!!!

2. loui (my car) needs an oil change so very badly. each time i turn him on and see the dreaded "maintenance required" light, i cringe and then pretend i didn't see it... dear santa, can you change my oil?

3. it has been seven days since i last ate frozen yogurt; i think it might be some kind of personal record :)

4. i have a few diy/craft projects in the works, so please stay tuned.

5. some of my favorite and most faraway friends are in town for the holidays. i am one happy, happy girl. 

6. a nine-year-old girl told me that my nails are disgusting because i chew them so badly. perhaps i should try to stop biting them again? ...there's always tomorrow.

7. i need to purchase a christmas present for my younger brother. what does one purchase for an eighteen-year-old boy? i cannot think of anything, and of course when i ask, he responds with "i dunno."


linking up here! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Brothers are so hard to buy for!! I have two that I'm completely stumped on... Maybe a giftcard will suffice?

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think a gift card might be the way to go... it is the best option we have so far :)

      Delete