Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, October 11, 2013

happy birthday, little blog

^^^ today marks this little blog's third birthday ^^^
it is crazy to think i have been at this whole blogging "thing" for three years.
i am certainly no professional.
in fact, my picture quality, writing style, and variety of posts i share
could use improvement.
however, my reasons and love for blogging have not changed;
i still thoroughly enjoy crafting posts, finding new blogs to read,
and gaining inspiration from the people and things around me. 
^^^ a few style photos from the past year ^^^

while my style may or may not have changed much,
my confidence in what i choose to wear has improved immensely. 
in addition, my overall self-confidence has improved, too.
i suppose you could say i finally feel okay in my own skin.
sadly, i did not previously feel that way.
i felt awkward, dissatisfied, and in need of improvement -
whether through new clothes, better style, weighing less, clearer skin, etc. etc.
alas, i know i am me. and that's okay.
perhaps blogging has helped with this? perhaps not.
but i would not trade the past three years,
and the relationships i have made through blogging,
for anything. 
so thank you.
xoxo.

1 comment: