Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, February 20, 2014

new hair, new hair

chambray: urban outfitters, leggings: american apparel, 
bag and shoes: borrowed from m

my hair has been out of control as of late;
a greasy, tangled, unmanageable mess.
when i 'style' it, as one might say, 
i brush and blow-dry it - that is it.
i wish i had the time or energy or perhaps motivation (?)
to be more creative. 
alas, my early mornings and lengthy days spent with young 
children leave me with a tangled rats nest, 
mostly contained by a ponytail, by the end of each day.

however, when i saw this deal, i knew that new hair was in my future.
yesterday i had the privilege of visiting the margi david salon,
located on eastlake avenue in seattle.
for my fellow seattle girlfriends,
i would highly recommend not only this deal, but also the margi david salon.
i felt like a princess getting my deep conditioning 
treatment and new cut.
i often get trims that cost me approximately $12, so this felt like a treat.
i may or may not have come home with new hair products.
but for a girl who doesn't do 'much' with her hair, why not?

above is my new (and 2.5 inches shorter) hair.
what do you think?
i was initially saddened at the thought of cutting the aforementioned amount,
but i feel it was necessary.
and i rather like the end result.
xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. loooove your hair color! I have been wanting the ombre thing but none of my hair girls can seem to get it right.. sigh.. maybe someday! hhaha ;)

    lexie
    mrmrsward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are absolutely adorable! And your hair looks great, too :)

    ReplyDelete