Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

you're on my mind

dress: thrifted, sandals: old (nordstrom), bag: urban outfitters, 
braclets: forever 21

one of my favorite parts about visiting LA this past weekend,
was the shopping (of course). 
jack's mom was kind enough to take us 
shopping at several different locations.
i could not even keep track of all of them. 
however, i did purchase some fun socks (on clearance)
at j crew, along with a few other miscellaneous items. 
so much for my shopping hiatus. 

what's on my mind?
------------------------------------------------------
dreaming about ice cream.

thinking i should probably be working on parent emails for preschool.

hungry for chocolate.

wishing i could go to sleep already.

hoping i do not bring home the cold the toddlers currently have.

listening to "story of my life" by one direction (on repeat). 

finishing the copious amounts of laundry that currently litters our basement.

anxious for warmer weather.

longing to be done with school. or for it to be friday.

planning to lay in bed and watch TV until bedtime. 

what is on your mind?
xoxo.


1 comment:

  1. I have so many things on my mind—our lives just changed dramatically yesterday! I can't share the details yet because they're not mine to share but my mind is completely focused on what the changes will bring.

    ReplyDelete