Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, March 30, 2014

a rented dress

dress: lendperk, shoes: dsw, bracelet: francesca's

i rented this adorable printed dress from lendperk earlier this month.
i had planned to wear it for my birthday, 
but when the day came (and i finished a long day of work at preschool),
i immediately came home, changed into sweats,
and indulged in a cheeseburger (or two). 
thus, no heart dress for me. 

however, i love the print, cut, and overall feel of this dress.
i would happily wear it for another occasion.
thank you, lendperk for always making me feel pretty.
xoxo. 



1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea to rent a special outfit for your birthday! I'll probably end up doing the same thing though and pig out on hamburgers. Oh, David's Burgers, they get me every time!

    ReplyDelete