Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 7, 2014

tulle today

top: j crew, skirt: peridot boutique, bracelets: forever 21, flats: nine west

for the past few weeks, 
i have been lusting after everything tulle both in stores
and online (and on pinterest, of course, too). 
many skirts and dresses i had seen were upwards of $75;
while i would love to splurge on this fun trend, 
my bank account would not allow it.
thus, i found this affordable version at a local boutique. 

i cannot wait to pair my skirt with other floral tops and layers. 
are you a fan of the current tulle-trend?

hope you are out enjoying this pretty sunshine! 
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for the tulle trend too! Reminds me of embarrassing trips to the grocery store when I was little with my mom. She was the one embarrassed, though, since I would wear my dance recital outfit complete with pink tulle skirt. My poor mother.

    ReplyDelete