Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, June 30, 2014

oh dear..

^^^ i just couldn't quite take a good photo today ^^^
dress: tj maxx, wedges: dew, necklace: francesca's, bracelet: forever 21

it was windy.
my dress was stuck to me.
and i was in a big hurry to get to the wedding.
but i attempted to take a photo of my outfit before leaving.
fail.
i do look pretty silly.
and i rather liked this outfit.
here you go! 

happy monday, everyone.
this girl is on summer break
after completing a ten day training course.
ten days straight of class.
i survived, but now feel as though i need to celebrate.
my plan for today? a long nap.
and enjoying the sunshine.
have a wonderful day.
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I mean, we can't all be perfect models in EVERY picture. I think you nailed it cause you look gorgeous! That dress, necklace, shoes, hair, makeup...love it all!!

    ReplyDelete