Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, January 18, 2015

happy hippie with 'boho republic'

dress: ℅ BOHO republic via sassafras, sweater: urban outfitters, 
boots: steve madden, hat: target, necklace: ℅ sassafras

when seeing my outfit choices, 
my mom consistently tells me 'you were born in the wrong era.'
she feels i would have thrived as a happy / grunge-like, little hippie.
and you know, i think she may be right. 
however, with a gorgeous and modern dress like this, 
borrowed from 'BOHO republic,'
i can live out my hippie days everyday!

i cannot give this dress enough praise;
everything from the print, vibrant colors, and overall fit (incredibly flattering) -
it could not be more perfect. 

'BOHO republic' is a locally designed, modern-inspired clothing line.
it is sold online here and at local boutique, sassafras. 

and now i shall go dance around in my favorite dress!
xoxo.




2 comments:

  1. I love the dress Megan especially its pattern and the color.

    Jo of saycheesycake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is gorgeous! I love how you paired the sweater with the dress, so cute Megan!

    Robin
    Penn&Quill

    ReplyDelete