Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, January 5, 2015

my (secret) beauty weapons

^^^ introducing the secret beauty weapons ^^^

SEVEN salon seal lotion
with the motto 'the definition of style is you' in bold writing on the side of the container, 
who wouldn't want to try every hair product made by SEVEN? i recently began using the seal lotion to prep my hair for anything. simply spray on towel-dried hair, and my hair is clean, prepped and ready for hot tools, additional products, and whatever else my day has to offer (which often includes dirty toddler hands and hair brushes all over my head).

LANAKIN
an all natural formula for longer, fuller lashes is now available. i was recently offered a free trial of LANAKIN; it has only been seven days since i began taking LANAKIN, and you guys, i promise i have already noticed a difference! my lashes are seemingly fuller than when i started. simply take two capsules each day, and within two weeks, improved lashes can be yours! i cannot wait to update you when my trial is complete. 

LANAKIN is one of the first all-natural supplements with no side effects! in addition, LANAKIN will not only provide you with fuller lashes, but improved hair, skin and nails. an all-natural, all-enhancing beauty product? sign me up! 

bare minerals BARESKIN pure brightening foundation
i am a loyal bare minerals user. my face makeup collection consists entirely of bare minerals products. from my primer to the foundation and finishing products, i love bare minerals. the BARESKIN brightening foundation goes on easily and feels incredibly light. i cannot recommend it enough. 

origins drink up mask
i recently purchased this ten minute mask by origins, and although i have only used it a handful of times, my skin is already loving it. it lacks paragons, phthalates, mineral oil, synthetic color or fragrance, and animal ingredients. 

aquaphor healing ointment
this is my new favorite lip balm. it is no secret that i love to wear lipstick, but some can be incredibly drying. lipstick + seattle's cold, dry weather cause my lips to crave moisture. i coat them with aquaphor at night and wake up with my lips feeling incredibly hydrated (i also apply aquaphor to my especially dry patches on my face). 

ARDELL false lashes
i know, i know, i am a false lashes addict. ardell is my favorite brand of falsies; they are affordable, easy to find, easy to apply, and stay on all day. with a bit of practice, and adhesive that dries clear, ardell lashes are the perfect way to instantly add glam to your eyes. 


what are some of your favorite products as of late?
let me know in the comments below! 
xoxo.


** portions of this post were sponsored. however, all opinions 
are my own, and i am sharing about these products
because i truly like and use them! 




No comments:

Post a Comment