Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, March 19, 2015

overalls

overalls and t-shirt: old navy, bracelets: target, sandals: birkenstock

as a child, i remember wearing overalls constantly! 
shorts, pants, dresses - overalls of all kinds.
denim, corduroy, printed? you name it. 
after turning ten, i never thought i would see (or wear) overalls again;
however, when i found this pair at old navy, 
i decided they must come home with me.

are you a fan of the overalls trend?
the pair i am wearing can be found here.
let me know in the comments below!
xoxo.



1 comment:

  1. When I saw your post on IG about these, I knew I had to come comment!! You look AWESOME in this pair of overalls, and I love the updated style of skinnies instead of the traditional straight leg cut.

    ReplyDelete