Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, March 2, 2015

hats and frilly skirts

^^^ i spy a little tattoo ^^^
skirt: thrifted, shoes: calvin klein, blouse: nordstrom, 
bracelet and hat: target, necklace: loft

when listing where each item in the above photos is from,
i realized how truly inexpensive putting together this outfit was -
skirt: thrifted ($9)
hat: target ($14)
bracelet: target ($4)
necklace: loft ($5)
shoes: calvin klein (free; hand-me-down from my aunt)
blouse: nordstrom (free; hand-me-down from my girlfriend, ashley)
total cost: $32!

dressing up, and exploring new trends, can be done
for an affordable price. 
while i realize i was very fortunate to have received 
two items free of cost (via donation), 
both items can easily be thrifted or found on sale. 
target, old navy, and nordstrom rack are some of my favorite
destinations to find clearance items;
goodwill, bufalo exchange, and crossroads trading co
are my go-to second hand stores. 
where do you like to shop, while keeping the costs low?
let me know in the comments!
xoxo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment