Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, March 28, 2015

ready, set for spring

dress: lika love, shrug: anthropologie, flats: dolce vita, 
necklace: thrifted, hat: pacsun

oh weekend, i am happy you are here!
yesterday marked my second week of work
at my new gig, and i must say, i could not be happier.
i am working with the smallest of infants
and watching them move, play, and grow is a blessing!
my new commute is less than ideal, 
but i am hoping to adjust to it as time goes on.

the sun is out, so this girl is 
off to walk around the city (which will likely be followed by a nap).
have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
xoxo. 

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog via your guest post on Chelsea's blog...I LOVE your style! So colorful and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meghan! I just visited your blog, and it is incredible! I cannot wait to read more - your posts are incredibly inspiring!

      Delete