Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

the thrifter

dress: thrifted, bracelets: h&m and nordstrom, flats: calvin klein (hand-me-downs from my aunt)

this might be one of my favorite thrifted finds;
i purchased this adorable rebecca taylor dress for $23!
i wore it to preschool on my birthday
and was graciously spared the usual boogers, drool and potential
to be splattered in bleach and soap;
thank you, toddlers!

to my fellow beauty and hair experts,
what to do with this mane?
i don't think i can stand to cut it, as i have never had long hair.
but by the end of the day,
i look as though i never brush or wash my hair;
it's despicable. 
any and all suggestions are welcome!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment