Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, June 6, 2015

a visit to vancouver

will and i took a somewhat spontaneous trip to 
vancouver, bc for the weekend. my cousin is graduating from high school
tomorrow (!!!), so my family is headed here to celebrate. 
instead of coming up for the day, we decided to make
the trip a little weekend adventure.

here are a few pictures from our time thus far!
^^^ gorgeous views at the waterfront earlier today.
don't mind me if i simply hop on that cruise ship.
oh boy, oh boy, do i love that man there! ^^^
^^^ vancouver, bc has a topshop STORE! 
my favorite part? the shoes! ^^^
^^^ wishing this pair could have come home with me ^^^
^^^ dinner tonight at boston pizza, located in downtown vancouver.
we opted for the spicy steak and potato, with the garden salad ^^^

we are excited to spend tomorrow exploring before
we attend the graduation ceremony with the rest of my family.
check back for part II, soon!
xoxo.




2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I've only been to Victoria. My fiance and I live in Seattle and still haven't made it to Vancouver. It needs to happen ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mattie, you must go! It is a fairly quick drive (as long as the border crossing is efficient), and a fun weekend trip! :)

      Delete