Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, August 23, 2015

oh weekend?

^^^ where did you go? ^^^
dress: thrifted, jacket and purse: nordstrom, bandeau: urban outfitters, 
sandals: havaianas, necklace: blue nile 

this weekend has gone by far too quickly -
friday was my very last day at preschool, and tomorrow, 
i start a new job! i am really looking forward to it.
i have worked as an infant teacher for the past several months,
but tomorrow, i will resume my life with toddlers in the montessori setting.
my commute will change dramatically, too (phew!).

i spent the weekend relaxing, napping, eating (unhealthily), 
hiking, and i attended my first tupperware party, courtesy of my mom.
it was a busy two days, let me tell you!
and now, i am in my pajamas and don't have any plans
to move off the couch, despite needing to do laundry,
grocery shop, and clean the apartment. there is always
monday for chores, right?!

how was your weekend? 
hope you were able to get some relaxing in, too!
xoxo.


1 comment: