Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, October 11, 2015

fallin' for vintage

dress: thrifted (via goodwill), booties: dsw, bracelet: rocksbox

it's no secret, i'm a sucker for vintage dresses.
i saw this particular dress on the rack at my local goodwill
and knew it would be coming home with me.
for $5.99, how could i resist?
purple is my favorite color, and with the delicate flowers,
buttons, and ruffle detail, it's a winner in my book! 
i paired it with my favorite black booties
and a gorgeous bangle i received in my most recent rocksbox.

on another note, you can sign up to receive your first month 
with rocksbox absolutely free using my code mpribblexoxo (!!!). 
your customized set will include three items.
i received the above bangle, this necklace, and a dainty pair of earrings.

and now i am off to enjoy the sunshine! after 
the epic rain and windstorm yesterday, we deserve it, right?!
happy sunday, everyone!
xoxo. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous find! It's vintage but feels timeless!
    Thank for linking up with us on Start the Week Stylish!
    - Ana Luiza
    The Northwest Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an AWESOME vintage find! I feel like this dress is so on trend right now with it's midi length!

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete