Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

a day in the life

i am sure you have noticed, but i am wholeheartedly in love with my dog, bailey! she is a nine year old miniature daschund. she is the most loving, friendly, happy, docile creature unless you enter her "territory" (territory = our house, backyard, front yard, and the park behind our house). then, she will bark incessantly, until you distract her with a toy or treat :)

here is what a day for her typically looks like:
"no, mom, i am not ready to wake up!"
(yes, she sleeps in bed and under the covers every night)
eat breakfast - check!
time for another nap in my blankie
my favorite toy right now - from tj maxx :)
"no more pictures please, i am trying to sleep"

this is essentially my life! wake up, eat, play, take a nap, bark, take another nap, beg someone to feed me, wait for the family to come home, eat dinner, go for a walk, beg for more food, eat a few treats, practice my tricks, and go back to sleep. <3 bailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment