Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

picture post

here are a few pictures to make you laugh :)
faj, mom, and their baby, bailey!
they are ready for halloween
(supposedly bailey's hot dog suit fell off)
cute little weenie!!!!
(i found this online - sadly, it is not bailey)
coffee/fedex trip with my bff, d
god bless him for letting me take 812301908 pictures

i love this - very bright :)

dear m, thank you for using your magic/epic/phenomenal computer skills to fix my blog. i don't know what i would do without you! xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. I almost got frostbite when I got my last mani, but I couldn't break away from the pink just yet, next time! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks karissa! i love it, too :) i might have to try pink next!!!

    ReplyDelete