Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, December 15, 2011

hooray!

i finally returned to my apartment last night after a mini vacation at home with my family. it was very strange coming home to an empty apartment instead of a home filled with people + a doggie. my roommate surprised me with a baby christmas tree from tj maxx! this simply reaffirms the notion that tj maxx is my #1 shopping destination because you can officially buy anything and everything there :)

dress + belt: i heart ronson via jcpenney (borrowed from a), tights: kohl's, boots: macy's, bracelets: assortment
(my hair looks so blond in this picture!!!!!!)
they arrived!

today is turning out to be the most wonderful day. 1. the second and third books of the hunger games trilogy just arrived via amazon, and 2. h texted me this morning that she will be visiting seattle for christmas! she is one of my dearest friends from school, but we have not been in the same state since graduation. it has been exactly one year since we have seen one another (way too long!), but she will be here soon!!!!!! now we just need to convince k/the skinny mini to come to seattle with her... xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment