Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

meet my friends!

oh my goodness, i thought today was tuesday, but it is actually hump day! this is wonderful; we are that much closer to the weekend + sleep + the girlfriends + baking + reading books 2 and 3 of the hunger games, etc. etc. :)

look who sat next to me this morning while getting ready for work...
she was up all night again - poor bean
...i went into a bit of a cleaning frenzy at work yesterday...
alas... complete organization... wonderful
(perhaps mild ocd also?)
my coworker, c, designed this - isn't it incredible?!
it shows the required safety gear for our crews while on site
(...we made a slight change and added one of our IT guys' face + mustache to the poster hehe)
sweater: f21, jeans & moccasins: nordstrom, necklace: gift from m :)

i hope you enjoyed the mini tour of my office and meeting some of my coworkers. they crack me up! happy hump day. xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to read 2 and 3 by monday?!?!? I can't wait to see yooooouuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that is my goal! they are so addicting!!!! have you finished them? ah cannot wait to see you love! miss you!

    ReplyDelete