Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, January 22, 2012

day eighteen

i realize this challenge is most likely asking for one recently purchased item
{these items were not all purchased at the same time}
i wanted to share with you some of my new thrifting finds, 
as well as other inexpensive, but fun pieces
spending an inordinate amount of $ on clothing is no longer necessary :)

1. shoes - urban outfitters {15 dollars}
2. ann taylor loft blouse - value village {8 dollars}
3. banana republic blouse - value village {9 dollars}
4. bow necklace - forever 21 {4 dollars}
5. skirt - banana republic outlet {13 dollars}

a few excellent deals, right?
thrifting is definitely my new favorite means of shopping :)
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Wow you got such great deals! I'm a bargain shopper too ... must be in the name :) lol. Those shots are such a great pop of color!

    Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, meg! i think you are right - shopping and bargains are a "megan" thing :) hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you found some good deals! And I adore those flats, too! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i cannot wait for the darn snow to melt so that i can wear them!!

      Delete
  3. I love thrifting! I just recently got a J crew cardigan for only $8! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. elly, that is awesome! i am addicted :) might have to go again soon... hehe

      Delete
  4. These are such great finds, I love the skirt! The pattern is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok. thrifting has literally been rocking my world lately. for realz.

    last night hubs and i went to my two favorite thrift stores. i got two bags of stuff for $12. which included, but was not limited to, a pair of dressy Gap pants, black Express pants, Gap jeans, some button up shirts I'm going to use for craft projects AND a bunch of other little things for crafting.

    i was super pumped to say the least!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness, that is awesome!! isn't it addicting?! i haven't looked at the pants too much because i get so distracted by the shirts and dresses. i will look at those next time :)

      Delete
  6. Nice shopping bag you got there lady, I like everything you got but my favorite have to be the flats, the color is absolutely perfect! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure to enter my 100$ giftcard giveaway to spend at Shopbop.

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI!! LOve your blog!! I follow you!! Please, follow me too!!
    Kisses from spain!!
    http://atacadas2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete