Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

day fourteen

my snow day is here! snow day = a day during which you can be utterly lazy, but do not need to feel guilty for doing absolutely nothing :) here is my day so far...
in bed with fuzzy socks while watching tv
it was too chilly (and i was too lazy) to go outside for a picture
this was taken from my kitchen window
the snow is still falling!
i know, i know, i am still not finished
only a few pages left though!
and i do not want it to end :(

productivity today? one load of laundry + change sheets + make coffee. that should be sufficient, right? xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Those are the best days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Mockingjay, too! I'm only about 75 pages in, I think I'm reading so slowly to make it last - I don't want it to end, either! Wahhhh. ;)

    ReplyDelete