Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

link up with my new friend :)

i found this little link on my new blogger friend, s's, page. check out her adorable blog here :)



envy
seven things i lack and covet
1. self-restraint 
2. clear skin
3. being more responsible with $$
4. a clean driving record
5. self-confidence 
6. a close relationship with my brother
7. crest white strips (i might be an addict)

sloth
seven things that i neglect to do
1.  check my voicemail (whoops)
2. wash out my coffee pot each morning
3. make my bed 
4. update my ipod regularly (my music selection is quite sub-par)
5. tell people i love them enough
6. relax
7. have faith in my current life plan (or lack there-of)

greed
seven worldly material desires
1. an iphone
2. my very own daschund
3. a bigger closet
4. tall minnetonka fringe boots
5. a vacuum (i am obsessed with vacuuming - very strange obsession, i know)
6 & 7. not sure

pride 
seven great things in my life
1. my family + bailey
2. the amazing girlfriends
3. my job
4. volunteering with my little buddy each week
5. going to visit m in a few weeks
6. having a car to drive - thank you, loui
7. starting to feel okay with just being me

gluttony
seven guilty pleasures 
1. frozen yogurt... all the time
2. emi jay hair ties
3. teen mom
4. taking too many naps as of late
5. jodi piccoult novels 
6. online shopping
7. finding new blogs to read :)

lust
seven things i love about love
1. m texting me "good morning" each day
2. having someone to say good morning and good night to
3. forgiveness
4. late night heart to hearts
5. "i love you's"
6. having someone to laugh with
7. endless frozen yogurt dates (this is done with the girlfriends, too)

wrath
seven things that make me angry
1. slow drivers
2. people who park and take up more than one spot
3. over-paying for things
4. people who do not clean up after themselves
5. the amount of laundry i currently have
6. not being honest
7. how expensive being a "grown-up" is (it has been a rude awakening)

interested in this little challenge? link up with s, too! xoxo.












3 comments:

  1. Jodi Picoult would have to be my favorite author ever! Love my new minnetonka's I got for Christmas :) Thanks for linkin up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a HUGE fan of Jodi Picoult too! I own/have read all of her books. This is a great idea! I may be doing this soon and of course I'll link up with you and S.

    Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! New follower from the link-up. I can't wait to read more!

    katelyn-innervision.blogspot.com

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete