Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, February 27, 2012

being more positive

i sometimes (okay, a lot of the time) have a hard time remembering to think positively.
i question myself.
i worry.
i wonder, "what if _____ happens?"
my goal for this week is to be more positive :)
i love this.
top: vera for kohl's, pants: lc for kohl's, flats: target, bracelet: f21


how do you remind yourself to think positively? 
i am in need of inspiration :)
xoxo.




{ similar finds }
top
pants
flats


*image found on google

4 comments:

  1. So inspiring! Thanks for posting that. I can't really see your outfit, but I'm sure it's cute : )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I have to constantly remind myself to keep the positive attitude, too, but the benefits are amazing.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the reminder too! My husband is really optimistic which balances me out. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an uplifting way to start the week. Thanks for this message.

    ReplyDelete