Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, February 10, 2012

dog tired

i feel a bit like this today...
{ can barely keep my eyes open - 
i am ready to snuggle up with my baby and that pink fuzzy blanket }
sweater: f21, jeans & striped shirt: nordstrom, shoes: fergie (old)

time for this girl to wake up because in a few hours, i will be down in san diego with m! 
i cannot wait!!!
i promise to post pictures and keep you apprised of our adventures :)



{ similar finds }

4 comments:

  1. awh i'm literally feeling the exact same way!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Your pup is adorable.

    Happy Friday!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan
    Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just came across your lovely blog and so glad I did!
    Happy to say I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete