Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, February 16, 2012

glasses love

are you in the market for a new pair of glasses?
i recently bought the below pair and absolutely adore their shape.
in fact, i feel as though my face looks strange when i am not wearing my glasses.
my one hesitation with purchasing this pair, however, was the cost.
an eye exam, in addition to new lenses and glasses frames, can be expensive.
purchasing affordable prescription eyeglasses, for both men and women, 
is now easier than ever,
especially with reputable companies, such as GlassesUSA.com
they have a considerable selection of frames,
all of which are high quality and priced inexpensively.
in addition, my readers can receive 10 percent off the purchase of a new pair of prescription glasses with the code: Blog10
these are a few of my favorite frames:
i love the purple!
weary of ordering glasses online?
with features such as the virtual mirror (within which you can upload your picture, and virtually try on various frames), and free shipping anywhere in the US, 
online ordering is simple.
which pair of eyeglasses will i be purchasing? 
this pair is 59 dollars, not including my discount code.
this weekend, too, in honor of president's day,
all orders over fifty dollars are fifty percent off!
simply use the code: PRESIDENT.









*this post is sponsored, but all opinions are my own!







6 comments:

  1. I absolutely hate how glasses look on me, so even though I'm basically legally blind I always wear contacts! Love the frames on you though, so stunning.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bet you can pull them off! but contacts do seem much easier :) and thank you!

      Delete
  2. I second that... Love the frames on you!! so adorable!
    xoxo
    Elsha Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just got a new pair of frames. took me about 3 months to decide but i am so happy! mine are from coastal.com because your first pair is free! i have bought from other online companies, too and love all the selections :) actually, i almost got the tortoise shell ones (but in gray).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute! i am glad you were able to find a pair you like :) it can be hard to find a shape that fits your face/a color you like/and an affordable pair. yours sound very cute!!

      Delete