Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, February 13, 2012

wandering

m has been at work since 5am.
that has given me plenty of (aka too much) free time.
i spent the day walking around,
picking up a few things, 
pretending to "workout" 
and trying to bake m a treat.
i know this looks like poo,
but it is actually double chocolate chip bread 
(before it baked/settled).
m neglected to tell me he did not have a muffin tin,
so i had to make it into bread :)
post homemade dinner date.
while on my walk, 
i found the most incredible store...
it is called pangaea outpost
and is a place for all kinds of vendors to showcase/sell their products.
you could find anything and everything here!
scarves, jewelry, toys, clothing for adults and children, shoes, handbags, etc. etc.
i picked up the penguin drawing for m,
and a striped shirt and my favorite hair ties for myself :)
today's outfit:
{ m was not here to take my picture, but i am barefoot and wearing very torn jeans - 
nothing noteworthy! }
i love this top though! 
blouse: thrifted, jeans: opal



{ similar finds }





7 comments:

  1. Ooh my, send me a piece of that chocolate chip bread! It may look like poo, but I am sure it tastes delicious! :]

    Cute blouse as well!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bread sounds delish!! Cute pictures, as always!!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan
    Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day Megan! I wish you and your love will have a romantic date as you celebrate the love that binds you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bread might look like poo - but is it weird that I still kinda of want some :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, double chocolate chip bread - sounds absolutely divine!! And I love the cute little striped shirt that you picked up... the little pocket is such a pretty detail. Happy V-Day!! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL thats funny about the bread! At first i though it was an extremely large meat patty! Sure sounds delicious though!

    ReplyDelete