Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

turquoise tights = love

yay for colored tights! and comfortable shoes! and hump day! and new blogging friends! and m for helping me finally make a button for this little blog! and vacations! and valentine's day! 
the list could go on... 
let me just tell you...
these shoes are the dansko's of flats
i feel as though i am walking on a cloud
they are beyond comfortable! 
although i sit at my desk most of the day, 
when i do have to race around the office,
it is nice to have cloud-like shoes :)
{ brand: bare traps - from dsw } 
cardigan: nordstrom, skirt: opal, scarf & tights: target, shoes: dsw
today i am linking up with dreaming en francais
please check out her lovely blog :)



{ similar finds }



new features on this little blog:
- the ability to "shop my look" by browsing the items i am wearing, or other comparable items 
-view my style says profile (click on the link to see items on my wishlist, and those that i would wear for various events such as to work, on a date, out with friends, etc.)
-my very own diary of this girl button

thank you for checking out these new features! 

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the bright tights, so cute! I need to get myself a pair! Thank you so much for linking up, this was my very first one so I was a bit nervous! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added to my list: colored tights. awesome. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the turquoise tights. Such a great way to have fun with your outfit!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh love those tights! Now I want those AND the pants from my post today! Must haves? Yes, I think so :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those blue tights! Fun!!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those color tights! I would totally wear such a color as well!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bright tights look so pleasing in the eyes Megan! Plus, I love these new features you have here in your blog, the button in particular. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Turqouis is my favorite color this spring!

    ReplyDelete