Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, February 6, 2012

the versatile blog award

this little blog was awarded the versatile blog award from my new blogging friend, c 
thank you! 

seven facts about me:
1. i name everything (my car, kindle, etc.)
2. i eat ice cream directly from the container
3. my favorite shoes are my tom's
4. i would like to go back to school
5. i clean to alleviate stress
6. i want to learn how to sew
7. i do not like peanut butter

i would like to award the following bloggers the versatile blog award:

the rules:
-thank the person who sent you this award by linking back to their blog
-share seven random facts about yourself
-give the award to fifteen of your favorite fellow bloggers
that's it! 
thank you again, c :) 
and please be sure to check out the blogs i awarded
i think you will love them as much as i do! 

2 comments:

  1. I really really want some TOMS, but I don't know of anywhere that sells them here in NZ, and I suspect they'd be ridiculously expensive to order online. :(

    Just dropping by from #FF. :)
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - thanks so much for the award. I will be writing my entry tomorrow so I will be sure to link back here! x

    ReplyDelete