Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

last day :(

(a bit cliche, i know, but very appropriate for today)
today is my very last day of my first "real" job.
it has been an incredible experience, 
and i am very sad to say goodbye. 
i am, however, ready for a change - 
to meet new people, 
to experience new things, 
and to hopefully learn more about myself. 
i hope you will continue to visit this little blog,
to learn about and work through these changes with me :)
dress & sweater: uo, tights: target, boots: dsw



{ similar finds }

8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! It's bittersweet, I know, but I'm sure you will go on to do even better things!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that saying...never thought about it in that way.
    Good luck with your new beginning, I'm sure you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for your new adventure, Megan!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks meghan! i am so ready for it. change can be daunting, but exciting at the same time!

      Delete
  4. good luck with the start of your new job! (and all the other new things you have going on too!) And I LOVE that dress - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you katie!! i think i need these changes :)

      Delete
  5. Nice dress! Lovely quote :)

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete