Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

positive

i am trying very hard to be positive right now.
...to not feel sad
...to not feel lonely
...to not feel bad about myself
what about you?
need a little positivity in your life?
i do!
while i realize striving to be more positive is much easier said than done,
i am really going to try. 
tonight, feeling better shall entail a brownie for dessert,
cleaning up my disastrous room, 
and making a visit to the gym.
gym membership, remember me? oh... no... i am not surprised...
off to pick myself up :)
have a good night everyone!
xoxo.

*images found on google


13 comments:

  1. In three words I can tell you everything that I have learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
    Staying positive can be difficult, I know.
    Keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that quote :) thank you for the bit of inspiration! you are so sweet!!

      Delete
  2. I've been a bit down lately too! I don't know what it is but I definitely need to be more positive. Ahhh, a brownie sounds so good right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the brownie was probably the most helpful at cheering me up :) hope you feel better, too love :)

      Delete
  3. Great quotes! I'm trying to be positive too and less stressed. . .

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw hope you feel better! A brownie sounds like the perfect place to start - because hey, if you go to the gym - doesn't that mean you can have TWO brownies? I think it does :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOU MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!
    Love, A :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the notes of positiveness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you're so discouraged! I hope you can stay positive! Brownies help - but don't eat the batter...see my recent post if you haven't...ugh.

    Also, maybe this will help: I tagged you! http://passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com/2012/03/youre-it.html

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need this too girl, was just telling my friend how much I'm PMS'ing and feel like having a melt down! Sometimes you just need a little reminder to keep your chin up :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. I'm trying to be positive too and more grateful. Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obviously I don't know exactly what you're going through right now but keep your head up, you are a beautiful person! Have a lovely weekend!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete